By: Tanaziona Lucious Do you know someone who may suffer from PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder), memory loss, depression or schizophrenia? Here at Insight, we focus on trying to comfort and help people who may feel at a loss about why they feel the way they feel.
Our goal is to help people in our community who may suffer from those disorders, by listening with compassion and understanding, hoping to find a way to help both you and people who may experience these conditions.
We currently have multiple studies that are open, which include:
Mild Cognitive Impairment/Alzheimer’s Diseases
- Mild and or moderate memory decline
- Abnormal irritability
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks
- Being confused with place or time
- Having a hard time with writing or speaking
We have treatments available for individuals who are taking antidepressants and to those who aren’t taking antidepressants.
- Mood swings such as anger, worry, anxiety, and irritability
- Change in sleep pattern and appetite
- Feeling of worthlessness
- Not being able to concentrate and have indecisiveness
- Having thoughts of suicide and depression
PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
- Having nightmares, flashbacks, or vivid memories that makes you relive the event
- Feel as though you’re emotionally cut off from people
- Losing interests in this you use to care about
- Overwork yourself to occupy your thoughts
- Using drugs and or alcohol to numb your feelings
- Lack of motivation
- Change in emotions and body language
- Movement in your hips
- Movement in your upper body
- Making noises or facial expressions you cannot control
- Moving your mouth, jaw, and tongue
- Blinking your eyes a lot
To begin any of these studies you must first come in for a prescreen visit, there you and the doctor will discuss what study may be the best option for you. There is no commitment to any of the studies that you choose. During the visit you will receive consent forms, that explains the medication, schedule, timeframe, and compensation for that study.
Our goal here is to help you the best way we can. We hope by you joining our studies we can help you heal from your pain or clear up any confusion you might have. We require no insurance, and you are compensated for each visit. For the studies that require a study partner we also compensate them.
If you want to know more about out clinic as well as our staff, you can visit our website, Insightclinicaltrials.com, or you can call us today 216-245-6556, and you can also talk to one of our staff and learn more about our treatments. You aren’t alone, at Insight we want you to know your options, explore possibilities, and gain knowledge.